We are currently looking for motivated individuals with a passion for landscape architecture to fill a Project Coordinator and Project Manager position within our firm in the Arizona office. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to join and contribute to a fast paced and dynamic team. Applicants must have experience in the Landscape Architecture Environment to be considered for these positions. If you feel you possess the required skills and attributes to fulfill this full-time position, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (limit to 10k please). AndersonBaron offers a full benefits package with full-time employment.
The Project Manager position requires a thorough understanding of design and technical aspects of landscape architecture. This is a leadership position, and candidate must possess leadership capabilities and be able to supervise and schedule other team members. The Project Manager may interact with clients and must be able to represent AndersonBaron in a professional manner. The following attributes are also required for the Project Manager position:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years to 10+ years of actual work experience performing the responsibilities described on large scale projects;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines of multiple projects;
- MUST possess extensive experience in AutoCAD and Photoshop;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up, and Microsoft Office;
- Versatile experience in master planning and land planning;
- Candidate must possess a thorough understanding of design development, graphic presentations, and construction document preparation;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Possess a high level of professionalism, with strong oral and written communication skills;
- Must have strong graphic skills;
- Experience in marketing is a plus.
Project Coordinator position works directly under the supervision of Principals, Senior Project Managers and /or Project Managers. This position’s role involves coordination and production of construction documents and other tasks needed.
The following attributes are also required for the Project Coordinator position:
- Candidate shall have 2-5 years of experience in Landscape Architecture;
- Proficient in AutoCad, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-up, and Microsoft Office;
- Understanding of design development and construction document preparation
- Experience preparing graphics for presentations;
- Possess a high level of professionalism;
- Must have strong verbal and graphic skills
Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Master’s in Landscape Architecture