AndersonBaron is looking for a few talented individuals to join our Phoenix team! If you are interested in working in our creative and fast-paced environment, we are looking to fill positions in Land Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Graphics. Read below for more details for now to apply.
Available Positions are listed below. If you feel you possess the required skills and attributes to fulfill this full-time position, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (limit to 10Mb please). All resumes will be held in strict confidence. Any applicants not meeting the required qualifications as described below will not be contacted for these positions.
To inquire about an open position as a Landscape Architecture Project Manager or Landscape Architecture Project Coordinator, please contact us at email@example.com
Land Planning Coordinator:
Applicants should have experience in physical planning related to community/urban/mixed-use developments. The ideal candidate should have excellent organization, written, verbal, and layout skills. The Land Planning Project Coordinator works directly under the supervision of Principals, Senior Project Managers, and/or Project Managers. This position’s role involves coordination and production of planning documents and physical planning materials including other tasks as needed. The following attributes are also required for the Land Planning Project Coordinator position:
- The firm is seeking a flexible individual who has a positive attitude as well as excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Create and modify layout and graphic content to convey ideas, methodologies and approaches;
- General Plan amendments, Zoning code analysis, research, written development documentation;
- Design guidelines, land development standards, narratives, and other creative writing;
- Community and mixed-use planning including land use, zoning, physical lot layout & roadway network geometry;
- Specific site planning for various project types not limited to residential, commercial, office and recreation;
- Knowledge of grading and drainage; and
- Preparation of graphics and materials using AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe Suite.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with solid knowledge of the written word including persuasive copy writing skills and excellent grammar skills;
- Responsible for coordinating deliverables/deadlines with Clients and consultants throughout all phases of a project;
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced, deadline-driven and energizing environment while consistently producing collateral and support material of exceptional quality. Must be able to work with poise and efficiency under pressure; understands the time sensitive nature of the projects; and be willing to contribute however possible to support overall firm project efforts;
- Excellent management, organization, and people skills, including the ability to work with a wide-variety of staff levels from senior executives to administrative staff;
- Ability to participate in collaborative project team environments with an eye towards deliverables and end goals at all times;
- Capable of adhering to deadlines while working on multiple, diverse projects;
- Demonstrate initiative, follow-through, problem-solving ability and ownership of all assignments, asking for clarification/direction as necessary; and
- Attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks with accuracy on a consistent basis;
- A minimum of two years of experience required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning or other related field preferred;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp required;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator required.
Architectural Graphics Illustrator:
The selected candidate will work with our talented creative team on land plans, landscape plans, graphic perspectives, and marketing collateral.
- Create 2D plan view and elevation graphics, and 3D drawings and renderings.
- Experience in architectural field is preferred.
- Free-hand design experience a plus.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism.
- Exceptional time management abilities and must be able to multi-task and prioritize deadlines of multiple projects.
Required Programs (must be proficient in the following):
- Adobe Creative Suite, specifically PhotoShop and InDesign;
- Microsoft Office;
Other Illustration programs encouraged, including but not limited to:
- A minimum of (2) two years of experience required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Graphics Design other related field preferred.